What is your body trying to tell you?
Let’s get to the root of your symptoms.
Do you feel like something’s off?
Maybe you can’t put your finger on it? Has your doctor told you nothing’s wrong — or worse, that the problem’s in your head? Your symptoms are a cry for help, and I use functional testing and lifestyle assessments to get to the root of your symptoms. Once we have some clarity around what’s missing, we’ll work together on a plan to bring your mind, body, and spirit back into balance and alleviate symptoms like:
- Chronic fatigue and exhaustion
- Brain fog
- Excess belly fat and inability to lose weight
- Joint and muscle pain
- Feeling thick and bloated
THE G.U.T. METHOD®
1:1 Coaching Process
First, set up a discovery call, where we’ll review your symptoms, what you’ve tried, and how I can best serve you.
This call is complimentary so go ahead and schedule a time that works for you.
Next, you’ll complete tests right at home, to identify stressors in your gut or with your hormones and cortisol levels. Testing will also identify if there are any underlying parasites or bacteria, inflammation, leaky gut and so much more.
Over the remainder of this 6-month program, we’ll examine all parts of your life: diet, stress levels, sleep, exercise, social connections. Based on what’s out of balance, we’ll design a personalized plan to heal your body so that you have more energy, less brain fog, less stress, lose weight and feel great.
Imagine if this was your life:
- You lose weight once and for all — and you say goodbye to stubborn belly fat.
- You can get up, move around, and exercise without feeling pain.
- You say goodbye to bloating and IBS.
- You get a full night’s sleep and wake up feeling calm, well-rested, and ready to take on the day.
- You beat stress and find inner peace even in the most challenging situations.
- You catch your reflection in the mirror as you walk down the hall, pause, smile, and think, “Yes! I look great!”
Our time together will include:
- Email and Voxer support throughout the 6-month period during business hours M-F 10am-6pm (EST)
- Two tests (metabolic function and intestinal function). Hormone testing and GI-MAP are available at an additional cost and are highly recommended.
- One, 90min supplement review & goals
- Twelve, 60min virtual coaching calls (two calls per month) or twenty-four, 30min sessions (spread over six months)
- Sessions include: food and lifestyle journal review; meal planning; tips and strategies for eating out; holidays and vacations; protocol follow-up; and coaching using your values and strengths, incorporating lifestyle shifts (exercise, meditation, breathing, sleep, education).
Ready to balance your health and recharge your life?
Megan and Tina Campbell
Client and Parent of Client