Many people believe that certain diseases are the inevitable consequence of aging or that if a parent had heart disease, then you would probably get it. Now, however, a revolutionary new area of science, nutrigenomics, is revealing that your genes can be altered and food plays a huge part. Healthy habits nurture healthy genes and a healthy life.
With this concept in mind, I’ve developed your Blueprint For Health.
This revolutionary new 8 week program is designed to help you flip the switch – by adding in the right foods to kick out the cravings and change your health. Eat more to lose weight. If you are open-minded and looking for a life change and not a quick fix, then this is the program for you. A healthy life starts with a healthy body.
Here we will surrender our pre-conceived ideas, limiting self-beliefs, emotional blocks, unhealthy habits and more. If you wan to truly live fully, you have to be able to think clearly. If you want to think clearly, you need to reconnect your body and mind and learn to eat well, yet have fun.
The best part? Your metabolism gets boosted, you will lose weight naturally, without starving, without dieting. You will have younger, more radiant skin and you will age gracefully.
- Are you minding your mind?
- What is your movie saying about your life? Your mind and what you believe about you, your habits, your life, speaks volumes. We need to start with a new foundation and learn how to change our script for our movie.
- Kitchen makeover, where to start and how to make it work for you and your family.
- Keeping a food diary – We discuss the importance of journaling. This is one of the first steps to help you reconnect to your body. This is your journey and as you start making small shifts, you’ll be amazed at the big changes that will occur.
- Did you know that over 70% of your immune system is in your gut? Do you know what to do to keep your guy healthy? There is no coincidence that you are what you eat and that Hippocrates hit the nail on the head with his famous “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.“
- Learn about how to protect your gut with good bacteria
- Top food and supplement sources
- Yes, one whole module just on sugar! Transforming your life doesn’t mean you have to say ‘no’ to sweetness. But let’s understand why this seemingly innocuous ingredient is so addictive and why it is the main cause of inflammation in our bodies. We’ll also discuss the food industry’s role and how all the subliminal messages we get from media and advertising have hijacked our brains and what you can do about it.
- Sugar, inflammation and your body – how to understand the connection so you can avoid Type II diabetes, NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease), Metabolic syndrome and other chronic issues. AND if you have already been diagnosed with any of those, how you can take control!
- The sugar report the food industry doesn’t want you to see (includes the many disguises of sugar in our food labels).
- How carbohydrates and whole grains play into the whole sugar cascade – are you sure your bread is good for you?
- PRACTICAL tips to make the shift and STILL get some sweetness into your life.
- Our bodies need fat and eating the right fats will not only help you lose weight, but will improve brain function. Come see which ones to avoid or at least minimize (and it’s one of the most common ones on the market!) and you’ll learn why in this module.
- We will also deconstruct the nutrition label and play a game that will challenge your knowledge – this is a fun game that even your kids will enjoy! You will be even more inspired to continue down the path.
- This week we get into REALLY listening to our bodies. Get to know your body: common body signs to pay attention to…and it’s not just the gas and bloating. There are other signs that will surprise you!
- Acidic vs Alkaline – what that means and why it’s so important for your gut and your brain to have the right balance and how we can achieve balance with food.
- Sensitivities vs Allergies – What the difference is and what you need to know.
- Here we are, more than halfway through and you will be feeling and noticing changes that you haven’t before. Anyone can eat differently for a week or two, but now that you have made it past the halfway mark, you are making life long changes that will help you thrive. Our selves, our bodies, crave this change and you will want more.
- Did you know that where you live plays a large part in what you eat or should consider eating? Eating for the seasons is important and plays a role in your body’s ability to stay healthy all year long.
- Are you breathing?
- Stress and sleep do affect your ability to lose weight – We will discuss stress reduction choices and exercises (and ‘me’ time) for you to incorporate into your life and how can you find the time to add it in.
- It’s not just about what you put in your body that is important. What you put on your skin is just as important.
- Your skin is a sponge – what you put on it gets absorbed into your bloodstream 10x faster than what you eat. By understanding how this is all connected, we’ll take a look at skin care products and what you can do to make sure you don’t have any cancer causing products lurking in your cabinet!
- This week is all about reviewing your journey – where you started and where you are now: physically, emotionally, spiritually.
- We will talk about how the positive energy you have created has naturally shifted your relationships with your family, friends and co-workers in amazing ways that benefit everyone.
- We will discuss where to go from here.
Wow! 8 full weeks of pure metamorphosis!
PLUS, YOU WILL RECEIVE BONUSES INCLUDING:
- Clean Food Vegan Cookbook autographed by my dear friend Terry Walters.
- Expert calls.
- Custom-made program journal that actually makes it FUN to keep track of the foods you eat and the way you feel, the stress you’ve been under and who caused it (hmn…kids? spouse?). When you look back through it, you’ll have a record of every pound lost and every energetic day. It’s the story of your journey back to health.
- Must read 30+ page Kitchen Makeover Report that will show you how simple it is to shift the foods in your pantry.
- Menus, recipes, substitutions and other ideas to help guide you
- Access to a private Facebook group…AND MORE.
- Access to the program is yours forever!
Your adventure is just beginning and by grounding yourself with these tools, you’ll be ready to create other shifts in your life, including your relationships with spouses, kids, siblings, parents, friends, co-workers, significant others and so on. And there will be more programs to guide you along with your growth (upcoming one on communication…).
Once you join, you will create your own unique log in and password and will receive immediate access to the first week’s content. Each week a new module will unlock and each week there will be live weekly coaching calls as well as daily interaction with me via e-mail during business hours.
If this sounds right for you, let’s talk. Click here and fill out this short form. Once you click submit, you can schedule an appointment for a COMPLIMENTARY 20 minute consultation with me.
I look forward to working with you.